1. Fun. Imagine spending sometime at adult summer camp. With only people your age. In a foreign country. With amazing food. And wine. And culture. And…
2. Hassle-free. We’ve already taken care of the logistics so you don’t have to spend hours planning or waste your vacation time dealing with unforeseen issues, spending money you didn’t budget for, or stressing about, well, anything.
3. Insider knowledge. We already know the best spots, how to get there, and what’s cool about them. This means you don’t have to spend your time abroad on your phone looking up Yelp reviews and reading Wikipedia.
4. A Squad. Solo travel is great but it’s a blast to travel with a crew. At the same time, we know how hard it is to plan African travel with friends. Between varying work schedules, budgets, and personalities, it can be super frustrating to try to organize trips with multiple people. Going on a Hello Africa Travel trip means you’ll always be travelling with 7-14 people around your age, all open to meeting new people, trying new things, and having a good time.
5. No Pressure. Hello Africa Travel allows you to travel with people without the pressure of feeling like you have to do everything together. You can spend the whole day wandering around by yourself and still have people to get dinner with at the end of the day. Even if you sign up with friends, it’s easier for you to break away on your own for a bit in a group setting like this.